Claim Your 5-Star Holiday Experiences and Vacation Residences for the Entire Family!
Kiroro, a pristine gem in the heart of the Hokkaido Golden Triangle, invites travelers to celebrate the holidays with perfect powder, 5-star accommodations and all-inclusive ski-and-play packages for the entire family. Already known by avid winter sportsters because of its deep powder and lack of crowds, Kiroro is rapidly becoming a favorite for vacationers of all types because of its convenient location, world-class dining and host of outdoor activities.
Kiroro regularly sees over 20 meters of snow each year, the most in Japan and more than most ski areas around the world. Best of all, Kiroro is an undiscovered treasure with fewer crowds and shorter lift lines. Kiroro is a destination for all – skiers and boarders of all levels will find plenty to love on the resort’s 22 perfectly groomed ski runs, hundreds of acres of tree skiing, and a terrain park – all without the long lines of nearby resorts.
Kiroro offers a choice of luxury accommodations ranging from award-winning resort hotels to private luxury residences. Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort offers 140 guestrooms and suites along with four restaurants right at the base of the slopes; while The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel offers 282 guestrooms with mountain vistas from every room, world-class facilities, and five dining options.
In fact, Kiroro offers more than 15 restaurants and bars throughout the resort from the slopes to the streets, ranging from fresh Hokkaido catch at Fuga Sushi to artisan pizza fresh from the oven at Alla Moda and everything in between. Start with a hearty Japanese breakfast at World Buffet, break for lunch at Café Lumiere for a bowl of hot ramen, and finish with dinner at Shunsai in Season, the Japanese-inspired steakhouse at The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
While guests are visiting, they can also check out the award-winning Yu Kiroro, offering 108 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom freehold luxury ski-in-ski-out private residences. Scheduled for completion in December 2019, Yu Kiroro offers fully-furnished, turnkey convenience with a ski valet, natural indoor-outdoor onsen, luxury club house and a 24-hour concierge and fitness center. Prices start at 70M JPY. To schedule an appointment to visit the show unit, visit Yu Kiroro.
This holiday season, Kiroro is offering a variety of packages and incentives to visit. Whether for just one day or an entire week, holidays at Kiroro are sure to be filled with memories of a lifetime.
Exclusive Kiroro Packages
- Day Trip – A one-day package perfect for families. Includes a sightseeing Gondola Trip and a day in the Active 180 Snow Park, featuring the Banana Boat, Mini Snowmobile, Snow Raft and lunch. Cost: Adults – 8,000 JPY; Children 6 -12 – 7,500 JPY. Available from 12/15/18 – 4/15/19.
- Winter Fun All-Inclusive – Choose your stay at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort or The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Includes nightly accommodations; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; daily access to the Active 180 Snow Park; a sightseeing Gondola Trip and daily access to the indoor amusement park Granship. Also includes daily Onsen at the local hot spring. Available 12/15/18 – 4/15/19. Click here for rates at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort; Click here for rates at The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
- Ski Adventure All-Inclusive – An all-inclusive ski vacation at your choice of Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort or The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Includes nightly accommodations; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; daily lift and Gondola pass at Kiroro Snow World; rental of a full set of ski or snowboard gear; daily Onsen. Available 12/15/18 – 4/15/19. Click here for rates at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort; Click here for rates at The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
More Holiday Fun at Kiroro
- Ice Star Resort– A stunning new sub-zero winter experience constructed from water and ice featuring Ice Restaurant with Swiss cheese fondue and other Alpine-inspired favorites, an Ice Café and skating rink.
- Winter Forest Tour – Snowshoe through crystalline trees to a stunning waterfall or jump on a snowmobile and race through the snowcapped scenery. Even better, enjoy the winter wonderland at night with a local guide.
- Winter Fireworks – Enjoy colorful fireworks throughout the holiday season from the deck of the Sheraton Hokkaido Resort. Fireworks will be held on 12/22, 12/25, 12/31, 1/19, 1/26 and Saturdays in February and March.
- Onsen – Apres ski with a Japanese twist, relax after a day of skiing at Kiroro Onsen a natural caldera hot spring that flows from the Akaigawa Village. Soak in mineral-rich water and enjoy pristine forest views. Or, relax and detox in Ganbanyoku, the hot stone sauna.