Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Opens Resort in Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,200 properties across more than 80 countries will be opening its new Wyndham Grand resort located in Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand.
The resort will make its debut with a total of 353 guest rooms ranging from standard deluxe rooms to studio suites all with pool access and its very own private balcony or terrace, allowing guests to catch the surrounding views of Nai Harn. The opening of Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket marks the brand’s second hotel in Phuket after Wyndham Grand Kalim Bay located in Kamala.
“Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has been on a fantastic trajectory. We are delighted to be working closely with our owners; Cissa Group Co Ltd, for the opening of this beautiful resort. With Thailand being an ideal tourist destination for its tropical climate and Nai Harn charming its guests with its serene beach setting and surrounding iconic attractions, the opening of the new Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket could not have come at a more opportune time. As the island’s first upper upscale resort, we want to provide guests not only a place to stay but also a great experience that they would remember,” said Joon Aun Ooi, President and Managing Director, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, South East Asia and Pacific Rim.
Elaborating about the progress of the hotel, Joon Aun said, “Initially, the plan was to open the resort under the Wyndham brand, but as the project progressed, we felt that the positioning strategy and brand identity was more suited for a Wyndham Grand hotel. We realigned the unique selling points of this hotel’s concept and built an effective branding strategy, not only visually but also hotel concept development wise. We don’t only consider the aesthetics, but all the intangible features this brand provides.”
Joon Aun further added, “Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket, a stunning oasis of serenity is designed surrounding clear blue lagoons and lush forests allowing authentic experiences and touchpoints for the modern traveller. Our beautiful new resort perfectly blends modern sleek design as well as offers an array of options to keep everyone entertained.”
Guests staying at Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket will also have easy access to many different local attractions, bars, restaurants and some of Phuket’s best beaches such as Nai Harn beach. A short walk from the resort, Nai Harn beach is surrounded by hillsides and is an open front beach facing the Andaman sea. Guests staying at the Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Resort should not miss this opportunity to visit the beach for a swim in the sea’s clear waters.
The resort is within immediate tourist landmarks for first-time or returning guests to venture out into:
- Nai Harn Beach
- Rawai Beach
- Kata/Karon Beach
- Big Buddha
- Chalong Spiritual Buddhist Temple
- Phromthep Cape Lookout Point
Guests staying at the resort will be treated to numerous amenities and services including:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness Centre
- Business Centre
- A kids club and babysitting service
- COCO Sea Spa; Wyndham Nai Harn Phuket’s on-property spa
- 10 Swimming Pools
- Daily round trips to Nai Harn Beach and Phuket Old Town
Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Resort will also offer guests a wide selection of restaurants and bars to dine at:
- Kala Restaurant which offers guests modern Thai and local Asian dishes on an ala carte menu.
- Dao Sky Bar and Grill where guests will be able to sip on cocktails or dine at the rooftop bar and grill while watching the sunset feasting on delicious tapas and BBQ grills
- Bua Restaurant is the all-day-dining restaurant of the resort which features an extensive breakfast buffet with international and Asian menu for guests to enjoy.
- Kopi Bar will be the place for guests who are looking to get their coffee fix. Located in the lobby, Kopi Bar will offer guests Vittoria® coffee and an array of pastries, cakes and cocktails to choose from while lounging at the lobby.
- Sapphire Pool Bar is Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket’s “After Beach Bar” offering swim-up cocktail bar, fresh coconuts, draught beer and a pizza bar.
For business conferences and other events, the resort features two main conference rooms; accommodating up to 250 persons, Ton Sai event lounge a 150 sqm event venue which can be separated into three conference rooms or event rooms that can host executive team building sessions, product launches, association banquets, fundraising galas or wedding ceremonies.
Wyndham Grand Nai Harn Beach Phuket will be making its grand debut in the first quarter of 2020. For more information, visit the website www.wyndhamgrandnaiharnphuket.com