8 Deliciously Romantic Experiences for This Valentine’s Day in Bangkok
What is your ideal celebration with your better half?: A candlelit dinner? An intimate conversation over tea and sweet treats? Or a gastronomic exploration? – Here we have compiled 8 exquisite eateries with Valentine’s specials to make the romantic feast even more memorable.
CHAR Restaurant at Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road
Romantic offer(s): A five-course set menu of transcendent grills with Japanese touches uniquely created by the restaurant’s accomplished Chef including Hokkaido scallop, Wagyu fillet beef with black truffle jus, and Black cod with miso butter and Jerusalem artichoke, and mouth-watering more.
Price: THB 2,500++ per person
Date: 13 – 14 February 2021
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 207 4999 / email@example.com
Paii at The House on Sathon
- Sweet Afternoon Tea (THB 1,999++ per set) – Indulge into a love-themed afternoon tea for two amidst verdant garden, featuring special treats and savouries, as well as 2 pots of TWG tea and 2 welcome drinks.
- Valentine’s Set Menu (THB 4,500++ per couple) – A five-course modern Thai seafood set menu in an exquisite house including Hamachi pon pla, Jean-Paul oyster and Hokkaido scallop served with Paii chili jam and triple caviars, wagyu A5 sirloin and more.
- Exclusive Valentine’s Celebration (THB 20,000++ per couple) – Exclusively available ONLY FOR ONE COUPLE! Savour the five-course set dinner inclusive of one bottle of selected beverage served privately in a fully decorated Valentine’s Secret Room and a one-night stay in Marvelous Suite inclusive of breakfast for two.
Date: 11 – 14 February 2021 for afternoon tea (14:30 – 17:30) / 14 February 2021 for dinner (18:00 – 23:00)
Reservation: megatix.in.th/valentineswbkk / +66 (0) 2 344 4000
The Lobby Lounge at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Romantic offer(s): Experience the exclusive “Afternoon Tea at Kempinski – Solo Harp Love Melodies Edition” with a tasty 50 shades of red sweet and savoury delicacies by Chef Franck Istel such as caviar and egg vol-au-vent, classic prawn cocktail tart shell, and chèvre terrine sandwich, passionfruit wild strawberry mini dome, and vanilla raspberry chocolate madeleine, in the European grandeur of the lobby while listening to live harp love melodies.
Price: THB 990++ per person
Date: 1 – 28 February 2021 (14:00 – 17:00)
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 162 9000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Biscotti at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- A buffet-style lunch (THB 1,490++ per person) including a choice of the main dish, served at the table, as well as coffee or tea.
- Special four-course dinner (THB 4,990++ per couple) by Chef Alessio featuring melt-in-your-mouth scallop tartar, prawn risotto, baked black cod or veal tenderloin and a moreish dessert of Red Velvet, lemon tart and macaroons, as well as 2 glasses of festive beverage.
- The private dining package (starting from THB 5,000++ per couple) featuring homestyle Italian cuisine from Biscotti and other outlets of the hotel to be served in the comfort of your plush suite, including an overnight stay for two with breakfast in bed, and optional add-ons such as fresh flowers and an Aroma milk bath.
Date: 14 February 2021 (11:30 – 14:30 for lunch / 17:00 – 24:00 for dinner)
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 126 8866 ext. 1201 / email@example.com
Elements at The Okura Prestige Bangkok
Romantic offer(s): A six-course candlelit dinner with French-Japanese delights such as akami tuna and foie gras with Japanese sea urchin and pickled radish, taraba king crab with rosegrapefruit and Japanese curry, king madai with black truffle and miso and tender Japanese wagyu beef tenderloin.
Price: THB 5,500++ per person / THB 20,000++ per couple incl. 1 bottle of premium champagne and flower bouquet
Date: 14 February 2021 (18:00 – 23:00)
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 687 9000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
La Tavola at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- An eight-course degustation menu at the garden terrace (THB 5,800++ per couple) created by Italian Chef Salvatore Catania with highlights includinh Ostriche Puttanesca; steamed Fine de Clair in lacto tomato ceviche, cappers, olive and parsley foam, Merluzzo; snow fish fillet poached in lemon oil, roasted butternut squash and Salicornia Fume and Filetto; grilled kurobuta pork filet, wine roasted fennel, marrow aioli and jus. Limited for 8 couples only.
- A decadent five-course sharing dinner set menu (THB 2,950++ per couple) featuring Hokkaido Scallop on Asparagus Risotto and Bisteca il Aragosta; the Italian Surf & Turf, black angus filet topped with a Boston lobster tail, butternut squash puree, marrow aioli and jus. Club Marriott Members enjoy 25% savings.
Date: 14 February 2021 (18:00 – 22:30)
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 125 5000
Tr.EAT by Saneh Jaan at Sindhorn Midtown Hotel
- A four-course menu (THB 1,800++ per couple) curated exclusively for Valentine’s Day, serving pastel pink flower dumplings with fish fillings, coconut soup with scallops, grilled sea bass fillet with green curry sauce or beef cheek massaman curry, along with pink steamed jasmine rice and traditional Thai desserts. Diners will also receive a complimentary one-night stay voucher in an Urban Premier room for stays during15 February – 15 August 2021.
- A four-course Western dinner (THB 2,800++ per couple) featuring Avocado Crab Royal, Hokkaido Scallop, Barramundi Fillet or Black Angus Beef Tenderloin and Flambéed Nectarine. Also available for savouring at Horizon Pool. Diners will bring home a free one-night stay voucher in Highline Premier room which guests can return to stay anytime within the next 6 months.
Date: 13 – 14 February 2021
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 796 8888 / email@example.com
Kintsugi Bangkok by Jeff Ramsey at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection
- The “Kin” set featuring 2 contemporary Japanese cuisines (THB 2,988++ per person).
- An Omakase experience (THB 6,888++ per person).
- Couples enjoying an intimate Valentine’s dinner together from 12- 14 February can stay the night in a luxury room for a supplementary charge of just THB 1,000++ per couple.
Date: 12 – 14 February 2021
Reservation: +66 (0) 2 650 8800 / firstname.lastname@example.org