‘Mahanakhon Eatery’ – Bangkok’s Latest Cross-Kitchen Dining Experience Opens Now
After having been successful with Thai Taste Hub, a party of Bangkok’s beloved street foods, King Power Mahanakhon invites you to enjoy the latest cross-kitchen dining venue, bringing 7 leading restaurants and cafés together at the marvelous heart of the metropolis.
The 2-storey Mahanakhon Eatery comes with modern-chic design to satisfy aesthetic needs of urbanites, with comfortable seating available for up to 200 guests. Now at Mahanakhon Eatery, you can savour…
- Premium cold cuts, sandwiches, and other high quality imported products at Avril Gourmet and Bordier Selection.
- French bistro-style seafood and grills at El Mar.
- Heavenly home-made pasta and pizza at Isabella Italian Rotisserie by ANDREAS, another eatery by Chef Andreas Bonifacio, who has run a famed Italian restaurant in Hua Hin.
- Creative Western cuisine with a Thai twist at Meat and Spice by Another Hound Café.
- ‘Simple yet special’ cups of coffee at Other Café.
- French sweet treats with playful presentation crafted by Arisara ‘Paper’ Chongphanitkul, Thailand’s famous pastry chef, at ICI.
- A first-rate selection of wines from across the globe at Maison du Vin.
Mahanakhon Eatery at Mahanakhon CUBE opens daily from 7:00 to 22:00. For updates, please follow Facebook: @KingPowerMahanakhon