Accor Launches “Buy Now, Staycation Later” Special Offers
As the situation is gradually easing in Thailand, the country’s largest hospitality group, Accor, is preparing to welcome you back on unwinding holidays with a selection of 68 hotels and resorts in Thailand to be booked through special vouchers of up to 50% off with the flexibility to book stays until December 2020. Packages start at only THB 589 net!
You can indulge in top-notch stays at a very valuable price. The deals includes:
- Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan – MGallery: Jatu Deluxe Memorable Moment package including one night stay, daily breakfast for two, a dinner for tow at Medici and late checkout, starting from THB 3,900 net
- Novotel Sriracha & Koh Si Chang Marina Bay: Discover Sriracha Package including on night stay in a Superior room, daily breakfast and a set dinner for two, starting from THB 2,999 net
- SO/ Sofitel Hua Hin: SO/ Family Room Weekend Package including a two night stay, daily breakfast, kids’ activities and a 2-course lunch set for two, starting from THB 13,150 net
- Pullman Phuket Arcadia Nation Beach: Phuket Beach Escape including a three night stay, daily breakfast for two, airport pick up, daily lunch, nightly dinner, two 30-minute spa massages and more, starting from THB 15,000
- ..and many more irresistible offers from Sofitel, SO/, MGallery, Pullman, Mövenpick, Swissôtel, Grand Mercure, Mercure and Novotel hotels and resorts in Thailand
Over 200 vouchers are now available for purchase from now until 8th June at accor.megatix.in.th. Stay dates are flexible for redemption until 23rd December 2020.