5 Unmissable Spots for Your Festive Days
The month of joy has finally arrived, when the whole country is filled with jolly ambience. Even though a lot has happened in the year of 2020, don’t forget to reward yourself for coming through the year gorgeously with one of these special feasts.
Bangkok: Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road
To make the festivity even more extraordinary, Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road elevates your experience at various venues on the top of the upscale hotel.
- Lavish in an exclusive Surprise Me set menu for a surprisingly special price of THB 999 per person at CHAR Restaurant from 1 – 23 December 2020.
- On 24 and 25 December, experience CHAR’s signature culinary moments with a festive five-course set menu including with 1 glass of mulled wine, a most popular holiday drink.
- Get yourself ready for fantastic 2021 with such great fun at the hotel’s infinity pool on the 24th floor, CHAR Restaurant on the 25th floor, and CHAR Rooftop Bar with a special five-course set menu for THB 3,500 per person, featuring Chef Sebastian’s delicious culinary creations and a complimentary countdown drink.
- Countdown to the new year with unrivalled panorama of the city and electrifying fireworks at CHAR Rooftop Bar, Bangkok’s top spot to get lively all night long with famous DJs. Entrance tickets required.
Date: 1 – 31 December 2020
Bangkok: The House on Sathorn
Quaintly elegant The House on Sathorn offers an exclusive feast to pamper your taste buds will your special ones on New Year’s Eve.
- Celebrate the last day of the year with Paii special six-course modern Thai seafood set menu including lobster yellow curry terrine, French razor clam with citrus sauce, tom yum steamed egg with blue swimmer crab and many more at THB 3,200++ per person (additional 5 wines paring at THB 1,800 per person).
Date: 31 December 2020
Koh Samui: Banyan Tree Samui
Nestled in the secluded hill with a completely private, pristine beach, Banyan Tree Samui invites you to pass the year with unforgettable joy.
- The resort’s all-day dining spot, The Edge, serves a special set menu for New Year’s Eve.
- Before 2021 arrives, beachfront Sands restaurant makes you merry drinks to enjoy along groovy beats by a live DJ and a fire show before witnessing spectacular fireworks to welcome the brand new, better year.
Date: 31 December 2020
Chiang Mai: Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
The weather is right, the pleasure is yours – Anantara Chiang Mai Resort turns its exquisite self into the stage to celebrate Christmas and to end the year spectacularly.
- The Restaurant serves magnificent Christmas Eve Dinner, comprising international fares, Thai favourites, and traditional Christmas cuisine by award-winning chefs at THB 2,500 net per person with free flow house wine, local beers, and soft drinks.
- An all-you-can-eat festive brunch on Christmas Day, serving traditional Christmas fares, by the tranquil Ping River with free flow drinks at THB 2,900 net per person.
- Rejoice in mouthwatering dishes and enchanting performance of the province’s most renowned dancer, narrating Lanna culture through her magical moves, and live music performance by Fangkao Nuttcha, The Voice Season 2 singer. THB 5,500 net per person.
- All aforementioned feasts are free of charge for children under 11.
Date: 24 – 31 December 2020
Boooking: +66 (0) 53 253 333 / email@example.com.
Hua Hin: Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
Set on the secluded side of Hua Hin, the beautiful beachfront resort is more than ideal to make the month more memorable.
- Fill your Christmas night with fun on the sandy shore with blissful beachfront dinner, Christmas Live on the Beach, featuring premium barbecue as the chefs prepare fresh dishes at live stations, plus dramatic desserts including liquid nitrogen milk tea espuma, priced at THB 2,512++ per person.
- On New Year’s Eve, make the day the happiest with your family at Amber Kitchen with a sumptuous Family Fun Experience at THB 3,921++ per person, with delicious festive fares and mulled wine. Alternatively, couples can enjoy a memorable New Year’s Eve at Big Fish & Bar with an exclusive six-Course dinner crafted by a team of expert chefs, featuring premium ingredients such as wagyu M7 beef, fresh oysters, Canadian lobster and more, priced at THB 3,921++ per person. Every diner will be treated to a welcome sparkling cocktail and free entry to the New Year’s Eve Countdown Beach Party.
- Embrace the last night of the year with The Luxurious Experience – an alfresco buffet in the enchanting Garden Lawn featuring prime seafood such as Alaskan king crab, Fin de Claire oyster and fresh salmon, along with plenty of live stations, international dishes, delectable desserts and more, accompanied by a live classical band to create memories that last a lifetime, priced at THB 3,921++ per person.
Date: 25 – 31 December 2020
Booking: +66 (0) 32 904 666 / firstname.lastname@example.org