All Facilities are Open Now at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is now open with all its facilities ready to grafity you with first-rate service and upheaved safety measures with the hotel’s new “Stay with Peace of Mind” programme.
Reopening with a host of enhanced hygiene measures, Anantara Spa has introduced a collection of immune-boosting initiatives, available daily from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm. At the hotel’s award-winning restaurants, diners can indulge in a variety of cuisines and experiences – signature Italian cuisine at Biscotti; baked goods and coffee at Mocha & Muffins; all-day dining and afternoon tea at The Lobby; a selection of masterfully crafted drinks at Aqua; and sumptuous dining with free-flow beverages at Madison Sunday Brunch. Food takeaway and delivery services are available as well.
- Mocha & Muffins is open daily from 7:00am to 7:00pm
- The Lobby is open daily from 10:00am to 11:00 pm
- Biscotti is open daily for lunch (12:00pm – 2:30pm) and dinner (6:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Aqua is open daily from 5:00pm to midnight
- Madison is open for Sunday Brunch from 11:30am to 3:00pm
The reopening is announced after the hotel has been awarded “Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration: SHA” certification by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports and a certificate of a Lodging Facility with High Hygiene and Safety Standards from the Department of Health and Ministry of Public Health.