Preferred Hotels and Resorts Has Welcomed New Dreamy Member Properties
PREFERRED HOTELS & RESORTS WELCOMES 19 NEW MEMBER PROPERTIES
World’s largest independent hotel brand, Preferred Hotels and Resorts, has welcomed 19 new member properties to its global portfolio this year, ranging from a new urban jewel in downtown Los Angeles to a villa estate on the island of Sicily, these distinct luxury hotels present experiences anchored in their local communities and surroundings for travelers to explore with family, friends, and even pets over the summer season. Highlights include:
- Hotel Per La (Los Angeles, California, United States): Formerly a historic building in downtown Los Angeles, the 241-key hotel features an art collection with more than 4,000 curated pieces, vast spaces for events and meetings, a rooftop pool and bar with sweeping skyline views, among others, with a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant that is set to open soon.
- Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Cancun – a Tafer Resort (Cancun, Mexico): The all-inclusive resort is situated in an embrace of pure white sands of Playa Mujeres, offering 452 beautiful suites, 6 stunning dining concepts, heated pools and rooftop pool, holistic treatments by Spa Imagine, as well as a chance to explore the Mayan archaeological sites.
- INIALA HARBOUR HOUSE & RESIDENCES (Valletta, Malta): Located in the gorgeous St. Barbara Bastion, the luxury pet-friendly hotel comprises 4 palatial houses, 20 suites, and 3 guestrooms, all with breathtaking views. Other highlights include ION Harbour – a rooftop restaurant by Michelin starred chef Alex Dilling, spa treatments at Essensi Spa by Iniala, glamorous cocktail bar, and original artworks from both renowned and up-and-coming Maltese and Gozitan artists.
- Grand Hotel San Pietro (Sicily, Italy): The 20th-century-villa-turned-luxury-hotel is situated on the site of an ancient Roman road in Taormina. Guests can enjoy 63 guestrooms, some pet-friendly, with sweeping views out to the Ionian Sea, an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens, an al-fresco restaurant with an expansive terrace, the Rotonda sul Mare – an intimate patio that serves romantic dinners for two directly above Isola Bella, a spa with a Finnish sauna and steam bath, private boat trips to sea caves and rocky beaches, and guided tours to Mount Etna, one of the world’s most active volcanos.
- Aurora Anguilla Resort & Golf Club (Anguilla): The utopian island resort pampers guests with unparalleled spa and wellness experiences in the midst of sweeping panorama of beautiful beach. Luxury offerings include the recently re-imagined Aurora International Golf Club and seven restaurants and bars including D. Richards, the island’s only steakhouse looking out to neighboring Saint Martin.
Each of these new member hotels participate in I Prefer Hotel Rewards, the brand’s points-based loyalty program with more than four million travelers enrolled globally. Complimentary to join, members of I Prefer earn points redeemable for cash-value Reward Certificates, Elite status, and other value-rich benefits from eligible stays at more than 650 participating hotels and resorts worldwide. Travelers seeking memorable independent hotel experiences are invited to sign up at www.IPrefer.com/enroll.
To find out more about Preferred Hotels and Resorts’ latest additions, visit preferredhotels.com