Michelin-Starred PRU at Trisara Phuket Reopens Now
One of the must-visit spots for foodies, Michelin-starred PRU at Trisara Resort Phuket, is now open again. In addition to elevated safety and sanitisation, PRU returns with stronger relations to the local farming and artisan community, an exciting new dinner menu, and gourmet product line available for delivery, in accordance with Trisara’s “Dine Good Do Good” ethos.
Trisara has implemented numerous updates at PRU to allow for a safe dining experience, including:
- Tables and chairs removed in the dining room to further limit restaurant occupancy and allow for physical
distancing without detracting from ambience
- Tables and chairs reconfigured for increased physical distancing while still offering magnificent ocean views
- Restaurant hosts will guide physical distancing at entrances, waiting areas and queues
- All surfaces will be sanitized regularly, and UVC sterilization of entire table setup
- QR Code menus will be implemented that enable guests to scan and access on their mobile phones.
- Strict HACCP guidelines enforced for food preparation, receiving, and storage of all products
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to guests\
- Face masks are required for staff
Moreover, PRU restaurant and Trisara resort also launch a special gift voucher ‘A Night Under The Stars at PRU and Trisara’ for an exquisite evening under the starlit sky of Phuket. Enjoy a 5-course eco-system based meal with wine pairing at PRU Restaurant, followed by a one-night stay in our Ocean View Pool Junior Suite with panoramic views of the Andaman Sea. Purchase gift card for THB 24,000+++ and valid for a stay until 30 September 2021. For more information, click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and call +66 76-683-320
PRU restaurant is now open Friday to Monday for 6 pm dinner service. Reservations are required. For more information on PRU, please visit www.prurestaurant.com. To make a reservation please contact +66 76-310-232 or email@example.com